Back by Popular Demand
Dottie and Bruce were a smash hit at our Royal Wedding Event. Brambles is excited to offer these special events to our guests.
Reservations are available between 5:00 p.m. till 5:30 p.m. Music will be played from 5 p.m. till 7 p.m.
Cost $32 per person includes food, tax gratuity, and entertainment. When you call to make your reservation we will need your credit card information to secure your reservation. You will be charged the day of the event. Cancellations will not be accepted less than 24 hours before the event.
A complete afternoon tea featuring oven fresh scones, assorted tea sandwiches, dessert, and three accompanying teas. Champagne, wine, and beer will be offered for an additional happy hour price $5.00 per glass. Gluten-free option available $5 surcharge please let us know when you make your reservation.
Thursday, December 20th, 2019
Join us for joyful Christmas and holiday music.
- Scones: Maple Almond Scones served with Clotted Cream and Strawberry preserves.
- Tea Sandwiches: English Egg Salad, Smoked Salmon, Thin sliced BBQ Chicken, Ham and Swiss and Mixed Veggies
- Pastries: Peppermint Truffle, Mince pie and Fresh Fruit
- Teas: Creme Brulee, Afternoon Darjeeling and Orange Spicer Herbal Decaf.
Thursday, January 24th, 2019
Let’s begin the year with great music from the Beatles, Eagles and songs from the ’60’s and ’70’s.
- Scones: Strawberry Scones served with Clotted Cream and Strawberry Preserves.
- Tea Sandwiches: Brambles Chicken Salad on Oatmeal Bread, Italian Deli Sandwich, Cucumber and Cream Cheese and Ham Salad on Butter Bread.
- Pastries: Butter Toffee Truffles, Orange Vanilla swirl Cupcakes and Fresh Fruit.
- Teas: Earl Grey Raspberry, Butterscotch Caramel Toffee, and Peach Brandy Decaf
Thursday March 28th, 2019 (Sold Out)
We are going to be different and play some great country music in the tea room and have lots of fun!
- Scones: Peaches and Cream served with Clotted Cream and Peach Preserves
- Tea Sandwiches: Brambles Chicken Salad on Button Biscuits, Southern Pimento Cheese on Texas Toast, Southwest Veggie Wraps and Roast Beef on Butter Bread.
- Pastries: Chocolate Haystacks and Bread Pudding.
- Teas: Peach Brandy, Apple Cinnamon Herbal Decaf and Buckaroo (Indian Black Tea, Rooibos, Coconut, Apple, Cocoa Beans and White & Dark Chocolate Bits.)
Thursday April 25th, 2019 (Sold Out)
Christian music a celebration for all to enjoy.
- Scones: Wild Blueberry served with Clotted Cream and Strawberry Preserves
- Tea Sandwiches: Chicken Waldorf Salad on Croissant, English Egg Salad, Honey Ham Salad and
- Pastries: Over the Top Truffles, Strawberry Vanilla Roulade and Fresh Fruit.
- Teas: Royal Wedding, Chocolate Mint, and Strawberry Vanilla Herbal Decaf.